2009 Christmas Layout

Lately, I have really enjoyed the challenges of creating scrapbook pages using sketches. This sketch by Pencil Lines was the foundation for the 2009 Christmas page I created for Ryan's book.

The glittery border was created by sewing some Christmas trim around the square. I also added Bazzill paper flowers which had been inked around the edges to the lower right corner. For added dimension to the poinsettia and holly leaves I applied foam dots underneath various areas to add depth. After completing the original page, I decided to make a companion page with other photos from our family Christmas. By using the same color scheme and more of the poinsettia and holly I was able to achieve a second page which complimented the first very nicely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111