May Challenges - Just in Time

  


Today I worked on a couple of challenges. First, is the page above of my brother Jim as a little boy about 40 years ago. I entered it in the Creative Scrappers sketch challenge #210. The journaling isn't completed because the page is for my mom's album and I'm going to have her decide what she would like written in the journaling area. I used papers from the Paper Loft's Back Country line. The second page I finished was for A Cherry on Top May supply list and color challenges. This month's color was brown and the supplies I used were: 3 or more pennants, flower, oversized photo, ribbon, and a bird.


I really enjoy working on these old photos and making beautiful pages while accomplishing some of the wonderful challenges that are posted each month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111