About Me

Using bits and pieces of paper I have created many cards and scrapbook pages to share with my family and friends. Occasionally, I have taught classes in scrapbooking and was a Design Team Leader at a local store. Lately, I have been focusing on creating cards for various challenges.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Graphic Grad Card

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 172
Chevron Chic Verve Challenge

Tried to work with a bright cheerful color (yellow) and some bold graphic prints to create a graduation card using the MFT challenge 172. The sentiment is small celebrations stamp from Verve and the banner is MFT bitty banner stamps. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Verve (small celebrations), MFT (bitty banners)
Ink: Versafine (onyx black)
Paper: Pebbles (black chevron, black dot), Doodlebug
Cdstk: AC (sunflower-weave)
Dies: Spellbinders (circles, inverted scalloped circles)
Brads, Flower punches, Prima flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment