Kraftin' Kimmie 268 and Pink Elephant 285

                                                                                            Be My Valentine

Since I didn't make the deadline for Kraftin' Kimmie's Sat. Challenge 266 Peace & Love, I'm going to enter it into this week's Anything Goes 268 folder. It just so happens that it also works for the theme challenge at The Pink Elephant this week. The theme was "Be My Valentine". The mix of pink and turquoise is so cheery. Thanks for looking.
Supplies
Stamp - KKS (Best Fur-iends)
Die-namics - MFT (Layered Hearts)
Paper - Doodlebug (Colors of Love)
Pen - Sakura (white)
Other - Felt Flowers, Colored Pencils

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Such an adorable card!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111