About Me

Using bits and pieces of paper I have created many cards and scrapbook pages to share with my family and friends. Occasionally, I have taught classes in scrapbooking and was a Design Team Leader at a local store. Lately, I have been focusing on creating cards for various challenges.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Seize the Birthday 1/29/15 Challenge


This week I've made 2 birthday cards for this challenge. Using the same image from Wee Stamps named Friendship is the greatest gift. I colored them differently and used variations of the same papers from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Verve called Treasured Words. TFL


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! I love both of them. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful cards at Seize the Birthday Amy!

    ReplyDelete