Retro Sketches #154


I really liked this card when I finished it today. I'm always being asked for birthday cards for boys so I used the sketch from Retro Sketches as my starting point for this one. The skateboarder has been in my collection for quite a while and I knew that it would be perfect. I paired the stamp with paper from the Echo Park Scoot 6x6 paper pad and created this fun card.

Supplies
Cardstock - MFT (Nightshift Blue, Blu Raspberry, Gumdrop Green, Orange Fizz)
Patterned Paper - Echo Park (Scoot paper pad)
Ink - Versafine(Onyx Black)
Stamp - Stampendous ( Skateboard Kiddo)
Dies - MFT (Mix & Match Banners)
Button
Colored Pencils
Inside Sentiment - Sweet N Sassy (Birthday Innies)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111