On the Road Again

Brendon spends lots of time "on the road" so I wanted to be sure to have a page for his scrapbook showing him in his carseat. Here he is all snuggled inside and ready to go.

I used a sketch from Twisted Sketches (#049) and the twist was to use color any how any way. I thought a black background with large circles in primary colors suited this layout. I matted the photo with each of the colors, added stickers randomly throughout, and did the title in dimensional stickers.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This is really fun and fab! great take on this twisted sketch! and what a darling photo! love how you matted the photo with all of the primary colors...really ties in the design well!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! all the primary colors really work....it is colorful! I love the title!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111