Waiting for Baby

Jamie had pictures taken in December at Perfect Prints Photography. This was my favorite photo. Waiting for my first grandchild to be born was a very exciting time for me. I'm glad that Jamie agreed to have these pictures taken only a few weeks before she delivered the baby

I layered several papers from the Princess Bride collection from Rusty Pickle, added some trim and velvet ribbon, stamped a flower with a flourish design then layered the center with a clock I cut from Graphic 45 paper.

Now, we have a beautiful baby boy that fills our lives with happiness and joy. This page reminds me of the anticipation of his arrival.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111