Birthday Best Fur-iends

The last few days I've been busy working on some cards but haven't had a chance to post them. Today I'm sharing a card I made with last week's Deconstructed Sketch. I didn't get it finished in time to enter it in that challenge. It does qualify for Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday "anything goes" challenges.

Majority of the papers are from Scenic Route which I've had in my collection for a very long time. I combined them with one of the Best Fur-iends stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie to make a birthday card suitable for a boy. Love the bright colors!

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2014/03/another-wonderful-wednesday.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111