About Me

Using bits and pieces of paper I have created many cards and scrapbook pages to share with my family and friends. Occasionally, I have taught classes in scrapbooking and was a Design Team Leader at a local store. Lately, I have been focusing on creating cards for various challenges.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hey Girl Birthday Wishes



Kraftin' Kimmie 219 Challenge today was to use flowers so I worked with Lulu from Birthday Lulu set and papers from the Hey Girl 6x6 paper pad. I even added a dimensional flower with a pearl center to the waistband of her skirt. The sketch was MOJO Monday 334.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the paperpiercing!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete