Dream Big Birthday




This is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from Dream Big that I won from a Kraftin' Kimmie challenge recently! She is so cute I couldn't wait to ink her up. I'm entering her in this week's Kraftin' Kimmie use your stash challenge. I was able to use quite a few things from my vast collection of supplies. The patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers that I've had for at least 3 years (about time it was put to good use) The silk flowers were taken apart and added to my stash about the same time also.

The color inspiration came from last week's Color Throwdown colors of lucky limeade, real red, and daffodil delight.

The sketch is Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #210.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the flowers!
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes and PP#358

Retro Sketches #154

Merry Monday #147 and CAS(E) this Sketch #111